Wednesday, November 19

eerie sunset

I like this picture because of the silhouette of the trees and how they appear to be touching the sky. I did not use flash but i think that the overexposed look makes it more interesting. This was taken from Bowditch field lookin across union ave at around 4:15 PM. The sun could be mistakened for the moon if the sky was darker. If I knew how to minimze the amount of light that hit the camera so that it would not be overexposed, it would have been less harsh.
1/640
F14
ISO80
white balance auto

1 comment:

Meg Staff said...

Vanessa, I absolutely adore this picture! It looks like the clouds are parting to show a little piece of heaven<3 I wouldn't have done it any differently, the over exposed area really draws your attention in like there's something amazing about to come. overall, amazing work!