Monday, January 12

I took this picture at a field by my house.
I took it in black and white, and added a layer on photoshop to enhance the old feel. 
PS- 
does anyone in photo think it might be a good idea to try and get out work out there by asking local places if they would be interested in doing some kind of MHS  photo exhibit? I've seen that Framingham Public has done a lot of those with their photo classes, would anyone be interested ? Mr. Barry? We could possibly start at the Framingham Library down the street...?

3 comments:

kflagg said...

I love this picture alot! and i say yes to all of the above! Framingham library always has those glass cases filled with artwork and stuff so we should look into it!

Vanessa O said...

I like that idea! Siobhan this picture is so fascinating! It looks like something out of an old horror film. I like how the tree is in the center and it almost is like a silhouette. Did you take it in black and white or did u desaturate it after? This picture is simple yet very intricate at the same time. Love it.

Meg Staff said...

TREE! u know how much i love this picture.. FANTASTIC! and yea, i'd love to do a photo exhibit. we should have a fieldtrip<333

yea... i originally posted on the wrong picture... no idea how i managed that one.... hahahaha<333