Monday, December 27

Miscellaneous

I Took this picture out of the window from the airplane on my way to Orlando. To the left are the clouds and to the right is the city below. I thought it was a very interesting shot
This is the harbor in the town Rockport. I went up there to check on my beach house and there were boats still docked. I love the reflection of the boats in the water.
This is a picture of my stocking hung up with my tree in the background. I like how clear my name is and the contrast of the red and the purple in the picture.

1 comment:

Jules said...

All three of the pictures are great and have good color. I especially like the 1st and the 2nd pictures. For the first one I like how the detail of the land and water. Maybe you could have cropped the wing of the plane out.
For the second one I like how the reflections of the boats are very clear. The houses in the background are a little distracting, but great job :)