Monday, January 10

Miscellaneous

This is a picture of a mother and baby elephant. I saw them on a safari. I wish I was able to take this shot while they were in the sun. But, it is nice that the focus of the picture is not dead center.
This is an action shot I took while my brothers were on the Mt. Everest Rollercoaster. I like that it is not blurry and you can make out that they are people on a ride. It has good flow.
I like this picture because everything besides the sky and its reflection are dark. I kept the two things hanging down from the top in the picture because it is symmetrical to the two buldings in the foreground.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I like all three pictures a lot! I especially like the first and the third. I like the colors and contrast of grass and the elephants. I like how the elephants stand out even though they are walking away. For the third I would have cropped out the lights at the bottom of the picture but other then that I like the reflection of the sunset in the water and the silhouette of the tree.

taylor said...

I like the focus in the first picture. The second has great flow. I really like the colors in the third picture.