Friday, September 30

Bache_Family

Having been assigned FAMILY as one of my six random words, I decided to not take a picture of one or more of my family members in our home, because i didnt want the photo to seem rehersed, like models. Instead i went for a more abstract interpretation of "family". This photo includes my family but within other images. I took this photo from an angle to add motion to the image. This photo was taken with a flash because it was to blured with the limited amount of ambiant light. Although, the flash caused parts of the picture to have a slight relection, i think it made for a much brighter image and created a warmer color to emphasize the theme of family.

1 comment:

Jerry chen said...

I think it is a really nice picture, this picture makes me feel peaceful and warm. the angle you took of this picture shows me that you have a really big family.