Sunday, October 14

MacDougall_GristMill















I took this at the Grist Mill in Sudbury on Saturday. It was fairly sunny outside, although with wasn't taken in direct sunlight. What I like about this photo is how the waterfall has movement and i also like the texture of the stones. My favorite thing about this photo is how the red of the mill is so prominent against all of the other colors. But what I would change about this photo is the glare from the sun behind the building because it made the photo a bit less clear.

2 comments:

Flavia said...

I like how the water falling is not blurry and how perfectly the picture is taken. I also like the position in which you took the picture in.

Unknown said...

I really like the movement that the water adds to the photo. Also, the colors compliment each other nicely.