Friday, March 1

Garner_Kitty Cat


I took this picture last week when I want to MSPCA in Boston. I met this cat, Snowball, while I was there. She had laid down on her side and was staring at me. I noticed that her pupil kept changing shape and I wanted to take a picture of it. 
I angled me camera as if I was taking a portrait. I framed around her eyes and nose, while using available over head light. I love this picture but I do not like the background. I tried cropping the picture but It did not give the same effect as it does now. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the angle that you took this photo and i love how the cat is looking directly at the photo. I love her eyes in this picture

Flavia said...

I like this photo because of how the cat is looking into the camera. Also the cat's eyes really pop out because the cat is white. The background is a little distracting but I bet that you couldnt really do anything because that cat could have moved.

Amanda Garner said...

Thanks. The contrast in this photograph is amazing and looking back at it I am seeing a lot more. The cat did not want to sit still. This photo was in between her trying to swipe at me with her paw and her blinking.