Monday, October 14

Brown_Yellow Flowers

I chose this photo for my post because I thought it was the most interesting photo I took during the week. The only light substance in this photo was natural lighting from the sun's rays on the flower. I took this photo outside of the school in between the gym and the front doors in the parking lot. I like it how the closest flower is in focus whereas the other flowers are out of focus as well as the rest of the background in this photo. This gives the photo a much more interesting look to the flower since it's the main subject of the photo. The only thing I wished was that the window wasn't in the photo since it can make the viewer get distracted by it. I also liked it how when the flower was in focus you can see all the details of the brown circle in the middle of the flower in the photo can be seen perfectly. Since it's out of focus because of the flower it isn't going to be too distracting to the viewer. I meant to post this photo yesterday but I forgot to so I posted it this morning here is my photo.

1 comment:

Megan Bubello said...

I really love this photo! I really like the colors in the sunflowers and how the light hits the flowers. I also like how the subject of the photo is in clear focus and the rest of the flowers are out of focus. If I could change one thing about this photo I would just change the angle to remove the distracting background. However I really like your photo! Nice job!