Sunday, December 8

Teddy_Misc


I took this photo when I was at the Holiday Pops play at Marian on Saturday. I like it how in the photo there are lots of varieties of colors such as reds, yellows, greens, blues, purple, orange, golden yellow, and black in the photo. I took this photo when Kendra was singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" during the play. The play was amazing and I took tons of photos, this had to be one of the best photos I took during the play the others were not so much as great this one. I went both Friday and Saturday and had a better view on the Saturday showing and took some better photos than I did from Friday's performance. The only thing I wish I could have changed was to not have the person's head in the way of the photo, it does make the photo a bit distracting but overall the photo turned out to be really good.

No comments: