Saturday, April 26

Dilbarian_bottle

I took this photo went i went on vacation to florida. I took this picture while on the beach. I really like this picture because the are many aspects to it. The way the sand is stuck to the bottle i think is really interesting and relatable because i always drop them in the sand which is very annoying. I also really like the water droplets on the bottle because it adds uniqueness to the bottle. I like how its on the beach because i love the beach, but i dont really like the few shells in the photo. If i was to change something in this photo i would chose the shells in the backgroungd because its kind of distracting and i would actually spin the bottle so you could see the logo without the sand on it.

2 comments:

riley warr said...

This picture is really cool. The sand on the bottle gives it a nice texture and the contrast between the different colors is really nice throughout the photo. Nice job!

Unknown said...

I think this photo is interesting because of the sand on the bottle. It creates a look that is unexpected. I like that. I think its a really nice photo overall, nice job!