Sunday, January 25

Driving

In the first picture, I was stuck in traffic trying to take a picture of the convicts shoveling snow on Rte 9. I like how it came out because you can't really tell that it was taken from inside of a car..the perspective looks different. I like the cropped look and how it is crisp. The only distracting thing is the street signt that says "Ring Rd"
In the second picture 1/320 F 10, -1.0 exposure, ISO 80 taken on november 25th in the late morning. It has a cloudy glaze because the windshield was dirty but I like how the lines in the road lead to the horizon line and sky. I also like the symmetry. I wish that the other car was not on the road, so that it would look more staged.

1 comment:

siobhan mangan said...

Vanessa, didn't your driving instructor ever tell you its dangerous to take pictures WHILE youre driving?!
hahaha, i love this!
The top one has some distracting elements, but the bottom one is perfect, i love it.
it really captures the weather outside too!