Friday, September 21

Duchaney_Bottle Raking

Taken last Sunday in the late afternoon/evening. The person is my dad. It crossed my mind that this could represent both the themes of fall and pollution, but mostly I wanted to see how the clear bottles would appear in the light of that time of day. The edited version has more of the golden lighting that I had hoped for, and the bottles remind me of bubbles. Edited on Word (Sharpen: 25%, Color Saturation: 200%, Color Tone Temperature:11200 K) I would probably try this again on a different day at the same time to get the effect that I was looking for without the editing.

1 comment:

MorganMacDougall said...

I like the edited photo because it looks more colorful than the original. The highlights look better with the yellow-ish hue. They stand out better than the original because the original highlights all look white, and not very colorful.