Sunday, January 20

MacDougall_Portrait


I took this photo a few weeks ago for our Portraits project. This was taken in the school in the hallway of the front enterance. The only light used was the available light coming from the front doors and windows; it was a very sunny day. Since it was so bright, though, I think that their faces are a little flat looking because of the excessive light. But I love how all of their eyes stand out from the brightness. Probably the only thing that I would change would be that I would have moved a little farther back when I took this photo because part of Amanda's face and some of Claudia's hair got cut off a bit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the lighting in this photo and think it makes it look very clean and neat.All of the colors, from their eyes to their hair, compliment each other. I agree all of their eyes are really stunning. I think they could have even stood out even more it Lea's top was solid color like the rest of them. I also like how their hair is each different colors, textures, and lengths. I agree it could be better if Amanda' s cheek was not cut off.

Amanda Garner said...

I like this photograph not only because I am in it, but because it complement all three of us. The lighting is not to harsh. All of the faces are highlighted and the eyes draw you in. The one thing I would change is have you back up further to fit everyone mor into the photo.