Friday, April 26

MacDougall_Sneakers















I took this photo today. I had to use the camera on my iPhone because my digital camera was dead. I also took a few similar shots in film. I took the photo in natural light. I also desaturated it, even though the sneaker is actually grey and the original did not look much different from this. (I had trouble uploading the original.) But I like how the black and white shows more contrast in the laces. I also like how the left side of the photo is unfocused and the rest looks very crisp. Also, the stitching guides your eye down the length of the photo. Finally, I am very pleased with how the eyelets on the sneakers are in focus considering how I used my phone.

1 comment:

Flavia said...

i like this photo and how close up you took the photo of the shoe. I like that because it shows a different perspective than you would usually see a shoe. I also like how you put it in black and white to make the contrasts more emphasized.