Sunday, May 19

Cha_Brookyln Bridge

This is another photo that I took while I was having New Your City tour. This is the picture of Brookyln Bridge. Some might say this picture is little bit dark and need more exposure. However, what I think is because the picture is little bit darker, it gives gloomy look of the bridge and special mood. Furthermore, some might say the car on the bottom picture is distracting but I think the car makes another view of the picture because it gives the look that "I am going to cross the bridge soon."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how dark this photo is and how it creates a silhouette effect. It contrasts against the light sky nicely.

Megan Bubello said...

This is such an amazing photo! The colors are very clear and beautiful! There are some great colors in this photo that really pop. Some of the people and the car that is cut off at the bottom of the photo are very distracting. This can be easily adjusted. Overall i love this photo! Great job!!

Unknown said...

I love how the colors in the photo are emphasized these give the photo clear look. Some say the car cut off at the bottom of the photo is distracting but I think in this photo the car cut off at the bottom gives the look that "I" am going to cross the bridge now.