Sunday, October 6

Alex_ Rain shower


I chose these photos for my miscellaneous post because, they both capture an interesting lighting effect with the rain falling down in these photos. I like these photos mainly because, of the glow on the falling water, the illusion of drifting light, the contrast of colors, high detail (along the edge of the roof), different tones of white, gray, brown, and green in the top left corner in the first photo. I also like these photos because of the different patterns and groups of lines. This gives the viewer a visual perspective view in this angle. I really like the angle I used for this photo because, it makes this photo really appealing, it draws your focus towards the direction of the rain falling down. I really wish I could have adjusted the lens flare in the second photo because, it overexposed some artistic details and glow to this photo. If these photos were not partially distorted, it would create a much more interesting effect for the viewer. I also wish these photos weren't overexposed for the sky because, it would make these photos appear much more intense and dramatic. I also would think these would photos would be much  more interesting if they weren't partially out of focus in some of the rain droplets in the two photos. I took these photos in my kitchen, without flash, used auto adjustments, ISO speed of 80, macro, and natural lighting.

No comments: