Sunday, October 6

Saccone_Sky

I took this photo this weekend in St. Petersburg, Florida. It was a shot from the balcony of my hotel room over looking the beach. I chose this photo because I really like the way that 75% of the photo is focused on the sky, while the other 25% is ocean. Usually when on a beach people try to focus more on the water and sand, but the sky looked as if it were about to storm, kind of gloomy. I also like the different shades on white, yellow, and grey that are given off by the little bit of light peaking through the clouds. However, I wish that the small object floating in the water was not there.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this Photo. The photo has many different shades of light in the photo. I like it how the light from the sun behind the clouds is reflecting on the water , it has a great effect towards the photo. With the storm clouds also in the photo make it seem its an unpredictable to think the weather is going to be like.
The only thing I would critique about this photo is the boat in the left corner, since it makes the viewer notice the boat and could be distracting. Other than that overall this is a fantastic photo with many emotions in the photo.