Sunday, March 16

Dilbarian_sperry


I took this photo and used it for my favorite assignment. I took this photo outside earlier today. I put my shoe on top of branches that frayed out and balanced it on that. I really like the lighting in this picture because it hits the shoe i all the right places. I like how i focused on the small sailboat of the logo so that it is in the best focus and depth of field. The only thing i would change about this picture is the shoe lace that is out of focus. I really like this picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the color of the shoe and how the sun really shows it's beautiful color. I didn't realize a little sunlight could show the perfectly stitched leather all around the shoe. I like the idea of your photo also, I would never think of that idea. The shoe looks like a "summer-shoe", the boat symbol brings back summer memories and reminds me that summer is not too fare away. I like the blur in the top left, this brings the attention of your eye towards the shoe. I really like how you included the snow in the photo. The first time you look at it, you probably think that it's summertime and warm outside, then you look around the photo and it makes you wonder about what season it is. That's really cool. The quality of the photo is superb, you have just the right amount of light in the photo. The image also has just the right amount of "stuff" in it too. Great Job!

Megan Bubello said...

I really love this photo Brendan. I really like the depth of field and how some of the shoe is in focus and the rest is generally out of focus. I really also like all the colors in this photo and the contrast between the bright background and dark shoe. Overall i really like your photo! Nice work!