Sunday, April 13

Teddy_Marian Door Handle


I took this photo at school when I was shooting photos for the Marian Macro photo assignment. I really like the feeling of the photo. I like the angle the of what I took the photo which really makes it a really great and interesting photo. I took this photo of the left gym exit door. I like it how the background is blurred out and that the door handle is in complete focus it really makes it an interesting photo to the viewer. I liked this photo so much that I decided that I would make an edited version of it to make it look more natural and antique. I edited it using the macintosh application called iPhoto I darkened it and used the sepia mode to bring out some of the corners and details of the photo. I think with the edited version it really makes it a really good photo. I don't think I would have changed anything in this photo because the way I took it couldn't have been any better than this one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey teddy!! I really like this picture. I love the angle at which you took the photo at and the overall depth of field. I like how the main focus point in the photo is the logo of the door handle. I really like how vivid and in focus the logo is and that the rest of the photo is blurred out and fades away. I like the colors throughout the photo also. Although there is minimal it draws away from the background and focusses more on the center point and composition of the photo. The only thing i didnt like was that you added a filter. I think it took away from the photo instead of adding to it, which is kind of the point of using a filter, other than that graet job!

Unknown said...

I am posting for 4/16. I like how the you change the look of the door with a filter and made it look older. Gives the picture a different feeling. I also like how the filter blends with some of the rust spots.