Sunday, May 4

Alex_Palm Fronds

I took this photo almost two weeks ago when I was on vacation in Florida. I chose this photo for this weeks post because I thought this was one of my favorite photos I took while I was on vacation. I like the lighting in this photo, the contrast, shadows, and angle of this photo. I think with the shadows on the palm fronds it makes this photo look much more interesting effect to this photo. I like the slight overexposed area on the palm fronds because it makes this photo create a shiny texture effect. I think this angle makes this photo look very appealing to the viewer. I also like the texture in this photo because it makes this photo not boring to look at. I also like the interlocking effect of the palm tree fronds behind the closest branch in this photo because it adds a good pattern to this photo. I also like the dark areas in this photo because it adds good contrast with the non-dark parts of this photo. I also like the light dark green color of the palm tree fronds because it makes this photo catch your eye on the nature qualities to this photo. The only thing I wish I could change in this photo is the brown leaf behind the nearest palm tree frond in this photo because it makes this photo look a tiny bit distracting. I took this photo with macro, auto white balance settings, auto focus setting, without flash, with natural lighting, and with slight over-exposure problems.

1 comment:

riley warr said...

This is an awesome photo. The composition is really good. I like that the leaves take up the entire frame. Also, the lighting is really good.The different shadows and patches of light give it character. The different hues of green also stand out nicely. Nice job!