Sunday, May 4

Teddy_Misc

I took this photo a few weeks ago when I was taking photos for the Marian Macro assignment. I like the angle that I took this photo. I think with this angle it makes it more of an interesting shot, and gives it a profession look to it. I took this on the corner of the building on the side. I like it how all of the numbers for the year 1954 are all in focus whereas most of the background is not. I also like it how much detail is shown on the wall in the photo, it makes it look like there is more quality to the photo and be much more detailed. The only thing I wish I could have changed would have been to get more of the bottom of the number 1 because it's slightly cut off, I also wish I could have changed the angle a little bit to not get so much of the line on the stone below the year it makes it a bit distracting. Other than that I think it was a great photo that I took.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you did a great job on this photo. I get the overall theme, which I think is simple themed. I like how the lines are matched throughout the photo. I like the way the numbers are shaped. I'm glad that there wasn't a plain grey backdrop because I think the photo would be almost to plain, the mix of white in the grey stone really adds that little touch to make the photo. I also forgot to mention the camera angle, I really like the slant angle looking at the numbers.

Unknown said...

I like how the part of the picture of the left is big and detailed while as you go right, it becomes smaller and out of focus. I think the only thing that would make it better would be to have the numbers to be centered.