Friday, March 7

EPU_Lawler

First and foremost I just wanted to share what this actually is. This is a sound board, a very big sound board.I Chose this picture because of 2 things. First because its probably the coolest thing I've ever seen and I plan on going to school where this thing is. and because of its many ways to think about it. their are many lights that make it up and because each knob, switch and slider controls something different which helps make one ultimate product. The sound you hear. This is why I choose to use this as my EPU picture. and just to give you a sense on how big it really is below i added a picture of it when the light are on in the room.

1 comment:

Colin McElearney said...

The first picture is really eye-catching. With the lights off the way the buttons light up looks really cool.