Sunday, February 12

This image was taken when I went up to New Hampshire. Luckly it did snow there and I went to a dock to take photos. Field of depth is the main focus but with all of the color from the wood, or how there is not much color from wood, sets the tone to a cold, abandoned boat housing. Whether it is abandoned or not, I am not sure, but an old looking wooden building goes well with the muted colors. Also the things that I would like to hide from this photo are the twigs to the left of it; which just ruins the field of depth and the blue slide also brings color which is not needed.

3 comments:

Jerry chen said...

This photo has a good composition, the position of the dock in this picture is great and the thing i will change is turn the camera up a little bit so we can see the sky a little more instead of the ground.

Clara said...

I think this is a good picture because it has really good flow and all the docks are sort of pointing to the house which is the main focus. I agree with Jerry that tilting the camera up would give it more and the tree branches on the side are a little distracting

ben rabinowitz said...

I think this is a very good picture because it has good focus and I like the reflection of the boathouse in the water.