Saturday, October 27

Garner_Eiffel Tower



Yesterday, I had the idea that taking a photo of my Eiffel Tower charm.  It was taken with out flash using only a desk lamp for light. The lamp was placed in a slight angle to give a shadow to the tower. I place the tower on a paper towel to cover up the patterned surface. The paper towel gave it texture and added to the amount of shadows present in the photo. The top one is unedited. The bottom photo, I changed to black and white. Then, I raised the contrast, color temperature, as well as, the tint. I lowered the brightness and slightly straightened the photo to make it a more flattering photo in my eyes.

1 comment:

MorganMacDougall said...

I like the original version of this photo. But the paper towel underneath is very destracting. If it was a flat, solid white surface, it would be more focused on the the charm, which is the main subject of the photo.