Sunday, January 13

Cha_Motocycle

I took this picture while I was sitting on a passenger seat. Luckily, the day was brilliant to take this picture; superb amount of lights, and clear. It feels amazing when I take picture of moving objects. The shutter speed was 1/8000; in addition, since I also was moving in the same direction and about same speed, it was easier to take a picture of this object rather then just stand in one spot and take picture of moving object. The fault of this picture is, since it was taken so fast, I cannot find any blurring trace that makes the picture more dynamic.

1 comment:

Megan Bubello said...

I really like your photo! This is a very good action shot. All the parts of that man's motorcycle are very clear, other than the wheels. It is really hard to get an action shot as clear as this, so the blurry wheels don't really affect the photo so much. This photo also has good depth of field. The man and his motorcycle are very clear and the background is out of focus. Overall, this is a really great action shot!