Sunday, September 22

Alex_ Shapes



I took this photo on my camera with, flash, and macro. I chose this photo for my shapes assignment because of the cool glow reflection on the diamond. I thought the focus on the top section of the diamond was very interesting, it shows a cool balance of multiple colors, shadows, and depth to it. I also liked how the whole diamond is captured in full focus, and the background is pulled out of focus. I captured this photo in my room with room lighting, and my camera flash. The flash captured high detail for my shape, within a certain range.

1 comment:

Megan Bubello said...

I really love this photo! I love how the diamond is at the center of the photo and in crisp focus. I also like how the light reflects off of the jewel. The background is also nice and not too distracting. Nice job!