Saturday, September 28

Saccone_Dogs Eye

This is a picture I took of my huskey while stopped at a pond on a walk. I really like the vibrance of the colors in this photo, I feel like the small bit of blurred background really helps to bring the focus on the eye. I also like the detail in the fur, you can really notice the texture of it. Another thing that I think is great about this photo is how most of it is either black or white, which makes the blue in the eye and the several different shades of green in the background really stand out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this photo. I love how much detail you captured and how bright the dogs eye is against its fur. I also like how focused the photo is. Lastly I agree how the different shades of green in the background add to the photo