Sunday, September 22

Jordina Shapes


This is my photo of shapes. I took this shoot in my friend's house last week. I really like this photo for the contrast of gold and blue of the background, because this blue is fine and polished and gold is powerful and strong. Also I like the different tones of the color gold and all the shapes that are in the shoot; the circle of the mirror and the little circles around it and also all the parallel lines of the sunbeams.
I would like that there wasn't any reflections in the mirror because that attracts your attention over there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this picture! I agree with you about all of the different colors and shades of gold, it looks really cool. The only thing that i would critique about it is the mirror reflection on all of the furniture. There is not really a way to fix that anyway so i wouldn't worry about it too much. I also like how the picture is so vivid that you feel like your actually there. Overall great photo!!