Sunday, September 29

Alex_Faucet


I chose this photograph for my miscellaneous project because it shows an interesting focus upon the running faucet in slow-motion.  I really like this photo mainly because of the contrast in the surrounding background was pulled out-of-focus, the different shades of black, white and gray. I also like how the natural light from the sun reflected behind the target. It pulls the viewers attention toward an artistic perspective on shadows, light, contrast, and the depth of detail. I also like how the water in slow motion captures a full range of view in this photograph, and it reflects mostly towards the importance of life on earth. I took this photo in my kitchen using natural light, macro, black and white, and without flash.

4 comments:

Jordina Sanchez said...

I really like this photo. I think that the effect of the light in the water is really cool and it makes the photo so much better.
I also like the contrast between the background out-of-focus and the faucet because you can't really know what is in the background.
I think it's a good photo, nice Job!

Unknown said...

I also really like this photo. I love the composition and the angle of the photo. I also really like how the water is pulling down to the bottom of the photo and drawing your eyes down. I think that the background may be a little distracting but the way the water creates movement with in your photo, it draws the attention away from the background. I overall really like it.

Unknown said...

I like this photo. I like this photo when the first eye i saw it. Because i like the black and white color in the photo,and the light reflection in the water. And the background is kind of blurr make the photo feel more comfortable.

Unknown said...

This photo really catches my eye. the black and white affect on the water makes the water look more detailed. The blurred background adds to it because it makes it look more distinct. I also like how the water is going down, because my eyes are drawn to the background.