Sunday, September 29

Warr_Lily


I took these pictures while playing outside with my sister on a sunny Sunday afternoon. I like them both equally and couldn't choose between the two so I posted them both. I like the first photo because it is focused on her fist and the rest of the picture is blurry. I also like the vivid green tones. I like the second picture mainly because it is an action shot. Her hair and arm show motion in the photo. I also like how blue the sky looks. I don't like how her shirt looks overexposed and my shadow is on her stomach, but I couldn't figure out how to fix either of those things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The second photo really stood out to me when I looked through all the photos. I like this childish photo and the girl's smile, and I think she is so cool and naughty. The photo recalls my childhood. The first reason I like it is I think all smiles are beautiful, so I was touched by the girl's smile. The second reason is the girl's smile must be very hard to capture, and the photo recorded the moment perfectly.

Unknown said...

I like the first photo the best because it isn't just a snap shot, you really planned it out and I can tell you put a lot of though into it. I like how her hand is in focus and the rest of the picture is blurred out really well. Even though the rest of the photo is very blurred, a lot of color still remains and your photo looks very colorful and bright and interesting.