Sunday, September 29

Correia_Light

      This is a photo of the one of the lights I have outside my house that line my walkway. I did not use flash on this photo because I did not want to take away from the natural sun like figure the light gives off on the stones. The red mulch really goes well with the tan stone an with the sun like figure the light gives off I think it really brings out the feel of the colors. The one thing I wish this photo didn't show was the green leaves in the top left. I believe the color of the mulch would be more eye appealing because I feel the leaves just take away from overall feel of the photo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this photo. I think it shows a fantastic light pattern in the photo. The colors are amazing and shows a great amount of detail with darkness and light in this photo. The only thing I would critique about this photo is about the plants in the far left side of the picture. I think if you tried taking the photo a little bit farther over to the right more instead of showing the plants to make the photo a bit more interesting. Other than that it's a fantastic photo, I really liked the photo.

Unknown said...

I like the light pattern a lot and I thought the angle was good and how the light reflects off from the light bulb and cause the reflective light to from a familiar shape.

Unknown said...

I really like the symmetry of this photo. I like how the light source is in the middle kind of dividing the photo and the pattern os created on both sides. I also like how it continues out of the shot to give it a little movement. I agree that the leaves are distracting but i overall really like this photo