Sunday, November 24

Alex_Misc



I took these photos on Veterans Day Weekend in Quebec on the Montreal/Quebec Trip. I chose these photos  for my miscellaneous post because of the different shades of blue, grey, whites, greens and brown in these photos. I also like the horizon view in the bottom photo because it draws your focus to the beautiful features of quebec, the lake draws your attention to the pleasant calmness to the emotion in the photo. I also like the landscape to the upper photo because it draws your focus upon the boardwalk, railings, snow, and the beauty of the mountains beyond the lake. I like the snow on the boardwalk because it makes this photo's landscape appear much more interesting to the viewer, and it also compliments the saturations, and colors of the clouds as well as the lake. I also like the fog rising over the mountains because it makes this photo come to life in this photo. It also makes this photos point-of-view style look much more distinct, complementary upon the lakes effect appearance to the viewer which is very important. I also like the clouds appearance to this photo because it creates an interesting effect over the mountains across the lake, it also makes this photo appear more artistically to the viewer's opinion and visual detections, which is also very important as well. I took these photos on my camera without flash, using a slower ISO speed of 125, natural light, with macro setting on, using auto white balance adjustment settings, 1/400 shutter speed, and auto adjustment settings on my camera. I wish these photos were not slightly too blurry, and distorted because it would make my photos appear clearer to the viewers point-of-view, and it would add a little bit more of details to these photos.

No comments: