Sunday, November 17

BDilbarian_hands



This is a picture of my grandpa and i holding hands the day before he passed away. I was holding his hand while he was sleeping for 6 plus hours. I kept on telling him that everything was going to be ok and that we would get through this. I luckily had my camera in my backpack since i came right from school and took this picture, i wanted to remember this moment forever. I really like this picture because I think it shows age within my grandpas hands and the youth in mine. I really wished i had took the picture a little bit farther out.

2 comments:

Megan Bubello said...

This is a great photo Brendan! I really like the clarity of the photo. I also really liked the the background because its not distracting and really adds to the photo. I overally really love this photo! Sorry for your loss Brendan!

Unknown said...

I really love this photo! This was asolutely a great moment and it's worthy to take a photo of holding your prandpa's hands! Your photo made me think about my grandpa in China, and we also took a lot of photos together. I think everything in your photo was awesome. Nice job!!!