Sunday, November 17

Teddy_Misc

I took this photo when I was in Quebec for the Montreal/Quebec trip during Veteran's Day Weekend. I took this while I was out on a walk a few hours before I went to dinner so I walked around town in Quebec City. I chose this photo because I like it how you can see the various areas of lightness in the photo. The sun was almost set for the evening, I like it how the light was still reflecting on the building with the flags, and the light wasn't reflecting on the trees and the rest of the background. The only thing I wished that I could fix would have been to not have the people on the boardwalk in the photo since it makes the photo a little distracting. I really like this photo because of it's content and quality, that is why I picked this one for my miscellaneous post for this week.

No comments: