Sunday, January 12

Alex_Nature

I chose this one out of my 5 other nature photos because I think this was one of the more interesting photos I took for the nature assignment project. I took this photo in the afternoon on a partial cloudy day, when the sun was still up. I took this photo on Christmas Day in Florida at around 4pm (post meridiem time). I like the setting to this photo with the ocean in the background because it makes this photo appear with good contrast, and depth to this photo. I also like this photo because of the variety of blue around this photo. I also like how the palm trees are in complete focus and the ocean is in good focus. With the clouds overlooking the water creates a nicer tone for this photo, it makes the photo look more artistic. I wish this photo was framed better, so the palm trees would be centered, and I wish the sailboat was not visible in this photo frame because it distracts the value of nature in this photo. I took this photo with natural lighting, without flash, using auto focus, auto white balance, macro, and with auto ISO setting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this picture!! I love palm trees and florida! I love the overall feel and complexion. its almost as if your their looking at the palm tree. you can almost feel the trunk and texture of the tree. overall great job!