Sunday, January 12

Yifan_Urban Street



I took this photo when I was near Times Square in New York in a morning (around 7 o'clock). I like this photo because the huge "M" really stood out to me, it's a really really big Mcdonald's near a train station, and I was going to meet my friend in Mcdonald's, so I took this photo. That day was raining so the sky was still dark, but the people walked quickly and the lights were on, so it made the photo look very urban. And I like the reflection on the ground.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello, I think you took a marvelous photo. As soon as I clicked on the photo to open it up, a bright light filled the bottom half of the photo. I really like how you focus mostly on the light at the bottom half of the photo. To me the most interesting part of the photo, the lights that are going across the top of the photo. They attract me because it looks like there are two lights side by side, instead of the usual one light that goes around in a rectangle shape. The other thing that catches my eye is the green light coming off the side of the building on the right side of the photo. I really like how the green reflects off of the water on the street surface. One thing that is a little distracting is the grey sky. I think the sky takes your eye away from the beautiful colors you took. Great job and keep up the good work Yifan!

Megan Bubello said...

This is a fantastic photo! I really like all the colors in the llghts that really make for an exciting photo. You also shot this photo at the perfect time, right after it rained,the rain gives great depth to the photo and also reflects the different light really well. Overall i think it was a great photo. Nice work!!!