Sunday, January 19

Yifan_Editorial




I chose this photo for my editorial project. This photo was taken yesterday when I was shopping in Boston. The person with a blue coat in this photo was actually a very old woman. Yesterday was snowing and it was really cold outside. I saw everyone had a coat on, and young people were hanging out and they also got something new for themselves. But this old woman was walking really slowly with her green suitcase in Newberry Street. I think this photo expressed the feeling of lonely.

1 comment:

Megan Bubello said...

I really love this photo!!! I really like how the snow is falling and how clear the photo is so that you can actually see it falling. I also really liked the contrast between the clothing on the person and the snow. The snow really allows the colors to pop. Overall i really liked your photo! Nice job!!