Sunday, March 2

Alex_Porsche 928

I decided to choose this photo of a Porsche 928 which I took in late September because I think it is one of my best photo I took of this Porsche car. I like the lighting which isn't too overexposed, the shadows, variety of color, and the point of view. I also like that the car is almost completely not overexposed to too much sunlight. The fact this car was an amazing sports car of the late 1970s to the early 1990s when it was succeeded by the new 1990s  911 turbo. This is definitely a cool sports car, thats why I decided to choose this photo. I also like that there are a few reflective sections to this car which makes this photo look interesting. Lastly I like contrast of color between the parking lot asphalt to the dark black coating to the car gives this photo a nice contrast. I took this photo with auto white balance adjustments, macro, auto iso settings, auto adjustment settings, and without flash. I tried to take this ohoto with smallest amounts of overexposure as possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this photo. I like the "simple" aspect of the photo, just a car parked in a parking spot. I like how the back windshield covers most of the back of the car. I like the back brake lights also, how they have different light colors. I do like the amount of sunlight in the photo. I think the car really benefits from that light to show the quality color of the car. I like the car theme in the photo, the BMW to the left, the car poster on the window of the building and your car. I also think the color of the surroundings really blend in well. I think if the trees were a different color, they would take your eye away from the Porsche. Great job on the photo!