Sunday, March 2

Dilbarian_snow

I took this photo last week in the snow. The picture is of my house door mat a pile of snow. I really like the designs on the door mat, that is why i took a picture of it. I like how the black and white really compliment each other and make each other more vibrant and vivid. I also like the angle that i took the photo at straight on. But i like the way i took it so that it was toward the side. The only thing i would change about the picture is the couple of pine needles that are in the picture.

1 comment:

Megan Bubello said...

I love this picture Brendan! I really like the contrast between the black and white paints. I also really liked that you took the photo from a very different perspective than it would normally be taken. This makes it much more unique and pleasing to the eye. Overall i really like your photo. Nice work!!