Sunday, April 27

Alex_Flower and plants

I took this photo yesterday around 5pm. I decided to choose this photo for my miscellaneous post for this week because I really like how this photo came out. I like the way the white is balanced. I like the focus of the white flower because it reflects the calm values of nature. I like the effect with the white flower is the only object in focus and the rest of the background is out of focus. I think this is a good still life photo. I like the fuzziness of the background because it creates a pattern to this photo. It also makes this photo look interesting to look at. I also like the low lighting in this photo because it makes this photo less intense and less distracting. I like the contrast between the petals of the white flower and the inner part of the flower is yellow because it makes this photo interesting. I also like the different shades of green in the background of this photo because it makes this photo interesting to look at. The second photo I choose was taken around the same time yesterday. I like the variety of colors in this photo because it makes this photo vibrant. I like the different shades of pinks, greens, purple, orange, red, and yellow in this photo, because it makes this photo look really interesting to the viewer. I like the brightness in this photo because it really catches your eyes easily. I really like the color patterns on the plants because it makes this photo look appealing and interesting to look at. I wish I could change the exposure of the left leaf in the front of this photo because it looks a little bit overexposed. I also like the lighting in this photo because you can see all of the plants amazing colorful pigments in this photo. I also like the texture of the plant's leaves because it makes this photo not boring to look at. For both of these photos I didn't use the flash, I used macro settings, auto white balance settings, manual focus adjustments, natural lighting, and with a few small exposure problems.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the photos you took here. My favorite out of the two, second one. This is my favorite because of the vibrant colors throughout the plants. The color that really sticks out to me the most are the reds. I think the reds really blend in well with the black and dark green colors in the plant. I like the shape that the plant makes also. I like the little spot of grass in the bottom right corner. Nice job.

Unknown said...

I really like these photos. I like the second one better. I like the lighting in this photo and I like the variety of color. I like that most of the photo is in clear focus. the colors are so cool and reminds me of florida because i see them all the time, which you probly took this photo. I like how you angled the middle of the plant toward the left. Nice job!