Sunday, April 27

Yifan_misc


 
I took this photo on Friday in Boston. I like it a lot because there is a big contrast in the photo: the couple sat on the seats and talked to each other, while the people on the right were still wearing winter shabby clothes in spring. Actually after the couple left one guy came to us and ask if we could give them some help, which made me feel so bad because I could tell they did not have home and really need support... I photographed the photo and I like the way how the second works.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this photo. I think the lighting was very good for this photo, and the set up of where you took the photo was great. I think the edited version really gives the photo more a stronger feel for the depth of the contrast of the light in the photo, and also the details in the photo. I think your edited photo makes it look really interesting it looks like it could be used in a comic book. I think your edited version is way more interesting to the viewer than your original photo, it gives the photo much more of a stronger value to it. I don't think I would have changed anything to the photo, very nice photo. Great job.