Sunday, April 27

Morgan_Misc

I took this photo outside of a restaurant. I thought the colors looked very vibrant and spring-like. I had taken a few shots of this from different points of view but I think this one came out the best because there isn't anything unusually ugly in the photo. It's also very simple but you can still enjoy it. I also like how I captured the transformation of the seasons because you can see the greens in the grass and also the yellows from where it was covered by snow and rain a couple weeks ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this photo Morgan. I like the lighting in this photo. I like the variety of color in this photo, the framing of this photo. I also like the clearness of quality in this photo with the clear blue skies. I like that most of the entire photo is in clear focus. I like the setting of this photo with the water behind the sitting area. It makes this photo have a nice effect with the water complimenting the color of the almost clear skies. I like the effect of the rust along the structure of the outside sitting area because it makes this add to color variety in this photo. It also creates an interesting effect to the viewer. I like the effect with shadows on the pillars because it creates a good depth and contrast to this photo. I also like the straight alignment of the water and the horizon is straight because it makes this photo look really good. I like the timing you took this photo because the sun isnt as strong, and you also have hardly any overexposed spots in this photo. Two things I would change in this photo are: the first photo would be is the person in red standing on the pier because it makes this photo a little bit distracting. The second thing I would change in this photo was the framing in the photo. I would turn the camera a little bit more to the left. Because you wouldn't see a few things cut off on the right corner of the photo. Nice photo, keep up the good photos.