Sunday, April 6

Alex_Misc

I decided to choose this photo for this week's miscellaneous post because I thought this photo I took a few months ago was really interesting. I like the variety of color in this photo, I like the the different shades of red, green, yellow and brown in this photo. I also like the lighting in this photo because it makes the photo show its vibrant colors. I also like the plant focused completely is perfectly centered because it makes the photo have good symmetry to it. I also like how the rest of the other plants are out of focus because it makes your eyes focus on the middle plant only. I also like the point of view to this photo because it shows the gentle qualities of nature to it. I think without the color this photo would look completely different. I like how the focused plant has a good cast of sunlight reflecting on it because it makes this photo shine well. I also like the color patterns in this photo because it makes this photo create artistic designs to the viewer. I also like the vivid effect of different plants because it makes this photo stand out better to the viewer. I think the macro focus to this photo makes the photo much more than it really is makes this photo lively. I like the shimmer of the texture to the centered plant stem, because it makes the photo look smooth and not rough to this photo. I also like the framing to this photo because if I didn't center the photo properly it wouldn't look as fantastic as it is already. I like the contrast between the focused plant has a light red and the other plants which are out of focus have a darker red leaves because it makes this photo look nicer. I think with the mix of reds and greens and yellows this photo follows good wavy pattern to the viewer. I wish I could change the framing of this photo a little bit because you can see some mulch to the left frame of this photo and way in the back you can see a window and a metal railing running across the back of the plants. It takes away some of the nature qualities to this photo. If I cropped it out a little I'm sure the photo would look just as interesting as this photo already is. I took this in the morning a few months ago, without flash, using macro setting enabled, auto white balance settings enabled, auto focus adjustments, auto iso settings, natural lighting, and with little exposure as possible.

No comments: