Monday, May 26

Dilbarian_Holiday


This is a picture of a pecan pie that we had on thanksgiving last year. I really like this photo in many ways. I really like the three main colors in this photo which is brown from the pecans, beige from the crust of the pie and the deep red of the table cloth. I really like these because it really represents the holiday and the seasonal colors from the leaves. The other thing i really like is the detail in the pecans. i also like how i put the pie off to the side so that you could see some of the cloth. I think i did a good job on this photo.

3 comments:

junianny santos said...

Good job, this picture is very simple yet very thoughtful because of how you placed the pie and the angle you took it from. Also you're able to see the details in the pecans and that gives it more emotion.

Unknown said...

I really like this photo because of the focus. I also like how it follows the rule of thirds and the subject is not in the center of the photo. It is very appealing and i like the simplicity of it. Lastly, i really like the contrast of the colors.

Unknown said...

Brendan i really love this picture. I like how the pie is kind of cut off leaving you curious about the rest of it! I also really like how textured the pecan pie is! looks good!