Monday, May 26

Sara_ Paired Project

I took this photo for the paired project assignment.  my partner and i chose a theme of Island Life.  I like this photo because its colors.  I like how saturated and bright they are.  i also like the depth of field and focus.  I like how you can see the little details in the palms.  Lastly, i really like the flares on the photo because i think it adds some interests and appeal.  The only thing I would change is the overexposure in the top right hand corner

3 comments:

Megan Bubello said...

i really love this photo sara! the flares from the light in the top left corner really make the photo very interesting. i also love the contrast between the blue sky and the green palm tree. The background is a bit overexposed but overall i really love your photo! nice work!

Unknown said...

I really like this photo! I love the way that the sun hits the palm tree. I love how you can see a lot of the detail in the palm leaf.

Unknown said...

I like the different colors in the picture and how the overexposed part of the picture is positioned. As well as the crispness of the leaves in front of the picture.