Sunday, December 9

1 2 3 Portraits

1) is a photo of one of my kittens looking at me through the door and I thought it was a good opportunity to take it, because he was looking to get inside and they only scratch at the door once and awhile. 2)is a photo of my other kitten and my dog. The two of them like to cuddle together and I always find it adorable. This is taken with flash and it makes it seem brighter in the room then it actually is. 3) is a photo of me, jaclyn, and joanna downstairs by the cafe in the girl's bathroom mirror and this is taken without flash, so the bright colors like my jacket and joanna's backpack, seem to stand out more in the dim light.

1 comment:

MrB said...

Cassandra - YOU are the photographer in YOUR works. The first image may be your camera but is was not obviously taken by YOU. It IS nice to see an ON-TIME posting though - try to put some extra thought into your work, it will improve the quality of your images greatly.