Sunday, April 29

Trevor_Flower Group

This was a photo back at a flower shop that I ususally pass by when I walk around in my neighbor hood. Usually I don't really focus on taking photos of flowers, and will usually do it if I'm testing out different settings on my or just some camera. This was a different ocassion and I tried to take a photo of a group of budding flowers that were infront of all of the other groups. If you concentrate on what is in focus then you'll notice that only that small section of it is in clear viewing, while the rest of it is to fill the photo frame. What this does is make the viewer focus on the detail more than anything else. Not so much on pattern or movement of the stems, even though there is some, but what is must portrayed is the color and the detail that the single group of budding flowers show towards the viewer.

2 comments:

Jerry chen said...

you got nice color in this picture. the main object is in focuse and the background is not. the depth of the filed is shllow. pour some water on these flowers will be a good idea to make it much more interesting.

Ricky Xiang said...

the focus of this photo is really goo; i can see the movement of these flowers, and the color is really good.