Sunday, October 7

Duchaney_Beatles CDs


I took this in my dining room using the overhead light without flash on a Nikon Coolpix L810. I've always loved the reflectivness and the rainbows within CDs. I also wanted to have a theme so I used only Beatles CDs. I wish I had either used a more transparent string or hung them in a different way, so the string would be less distracting. I also wish the reflection in the CDs was plain, so it wouldn't take away from the words. I wanted to include A Hard Day's Night in the cropped version, because I loved the horizontal layout of the origional. However, that would have included an ugly, distracting piece of the dark window in the corner. As a result, the edited version is more square shaped. The cropped version also seems burrier than the origional.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the color of the reflections on the cds, and it was smart how you cropped out the distracting background so you focus more on your focus points

Unknown said...

I definitly like the cropped version better than the original. I like this photograph because the colors are really eye catching and work well together.