Sunday, January 5

Alex_Misc

I chose this photo for my miscellaneous post because I thought this was one the many favorite photos I took over vacation. I took this photo on Christmas day around 8pm. I was out with my family for a Christmas dinner. I like how the chocolate cake ball in the background is out of focus, and the cake in the front is in perfect focus. I also like the variety of tan, browns, and whites, and red in this photo, and also the contrast of this photo. I also like the lower lighting for this photo because it brings in more colors and detail to this photo. I wish this photo wasn't partially cut off at the bottom of this photo because it makes this photo look slightly less interesting photo. I took this photo without the flash, using macro, auto white balance, faster ISO speed, snap focus setting, natural light sources, low light, and small amounts of exposure as possible.

No comments: