Sunday, January 5

Sara_ firewood


I took this photo outside on a cloudy day around 2pm before the snow storm.  I used the macro setting on my camera and took its of a old piece of fire wood outside my house.  I like the depth of field and the detail in the wood.  i also like the highlights on focus on the leaves as well.  I like how you cant exactly tell what the photo is of right away but I like the story it tells.  With the snow and the leaves in the background it describes the firewoods importance in the winter.  The first photo is the original and the second is cropped and repositioned.  I like the second one better because it has a more interesting angle.  I also like how there is less distractions in the second one compared to the first.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this photo! I love how clear the details in the wood are and in the leaves around the wood. I like how the photo is a little blurry in the very front of the wood and back round. I think that this make the detail in the wood clearer.